If stainless steel can not meet your request for product performance, nickel alloy is your better choice. In recent years, nickel alloy custom parts and low volume processing are more and popular, nickel alloy material has good mechanical, physical and chemical properties, nickel Alloys are widely used in energy development, chemical, electronics, marine, aerospace and aerospace industries. For more information on nickel alloys, please send 3D/CAD files directly to us for free quotation
When alloy elements capable of forming strengthening are added to nickel, high-temperature mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, and certain physical properties will be further improved. Nickel alloys can be electroplated without the need for copper primers, simplifying the process, achieving the goal of cyanide-free electroplating, and improving environmental pollution.
1. Oceans: marine structures in sea areas, seawater desalination, marine aquaculture, and seawater heat exchange.
2. Environmental protection: thermal power plant, wastewater treatment, etc.
3. Energy: Atomic power generation, comprehensive utilization of coal, and tidal power generation.
4. Petrochemical industry: oil refining, chemical and chemical equipment, etc.
5. Food industry: salt production, soy sauce brewing.
彩票89平台6. Heat treatment industry.
彩票89平台7. Bicycles, motorcycles and other industries.
In many of the above areas, as the demand for nickel-based alloys in various industries grows, more and more projects require higher-grade nickel alloy materials.
彩票89平台Representative materials for nickel alloys are:
彩票89平台1. Incoloy alloys, such as Incoloy800, are heat-resistant alloys that have good strength and corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance in high temperature environments.
彩票89平台2. Inconel alloys, such as Inconel 600, are highly heat-resistant alloys, have excellent oxidation resistance at high temperatures, and have excellent corrosion resistance for various acid and alkaline environments.
3. Hastelloy, Hastelloy, such as Hastelloy C-276, is a corrosion resistant alloy; Hastelloy c-276 Alloy is a Ni-Cr-Mo alloy, which has excellent corrosion resistance in both oxidizing and reducing environments. Sexuality,
彩票89平台4. Monel alloys, ie, Monel alloys, such as Monel 400, are corrosion resistant alloys that combine the noble metal properties of Cu with the passivation properties of Ni. Therefore, they are widely used in seawater desalination plants, heat exchangers, and offshore structures. Materials and so on.
To learn more about the characteristics of nickel alloy materials, please check the nickel alloy grades and composition list, or you can contact us directly:firstname.lastname@example.org
No matter how many nickel alloy custom parts you need, 1PCS~5000PCS, ZhuanXin Precision can be customized for you, and make the most reasonable processing technology, such as: CNC milling processing, CNC lathe processing, wire cutting, EDM, drilling Holes, tapping, etc. Contact us now and get free quotes within 2 hours.